• Switch Edition
Follow
Search From   To    
Showing 481 - 500 of 831 First Previous Next Last
Harlequins 16-18 Saracens, Aviva Premiership
Sep 30, 2012:  Owen Farrell ended Harlequins' winning start to the season as he kicked Saracens to an 18-16 victory at the Stoop.
Aviva Premiership
Sep 30, 2012:  England hopeful George Ford may be forced to leave Leicester in search of first-team rugby, according to former Tigers scrum-half Austin Healey
Aviva Premiership
Sep 30, 2012:  Exeter Chiefs will gain an extra £600,000 per season after buying Leeds' shares in the Premiership of £5million
Leicester Tigers 30-8 Exeter Chiefs, Aviva Premiership
Sep 29, 2012:  Exeter Chiefs boss Rob Baxter was quick to point the finger at the Television Match Offical following his side's 30-8 defeat to Leicester Tigers in their Aviva Premiership clash at Welford Road
Bath 31-10 Sale Sharks, Aviva Premiership
Sep 29, 2012:  Olly Barkley insisted the time is right to embrace a new challenge having steered Bath to a 31-10 victory over Sale Sharks in his final appearance for the Aviva Premiership club
Bath 31-10 Sale Sharks, Aviva Premiership
Sep 29, 2012:  Olly Barkley helped Bath to a 31-10 victory over Sale Sharks in his final match for the club.
Leicester Tigers 30-8 Exeter Chiefs, Aviva Premiership
Sep 29, 2012:  Winger Adam Thompstone scored a hat-trick on his first start as Leicester bounced back from last week's home defeat to Harlequins with a superb 30-8 victory over Exeter at Welford Road
Aviva Premiership
Sep 29, 2012:  Bath fly-half Olly Barkley hopes to emulate fellow channel hoppers Jonny Wilkinson and Iain Balshaw in playing some of his best rugby in France
Northampton Saints 24-6 London Wasps, Aviva Premiership
Sep 29, 2012:  Jim Mallinder insists Courtney Lawes has not suffered a serious injury after the England lock limped off in the second half of Northampton's win over Wasps last night
Northampton Saints 24-6 London Wasps, Aviva Premiership
Sep 28, 2012:  Northampton boss Jim Mallinder sent out an ominous warning that his side have not yet hit top gear despite making it five wins out of five in the Aviva Premiership
Worcester Warriors 35-11 London Irish, Aviva Premiership
Sep 28, 2012:  Worcester coach Richard Hill was a relieved man after his side picked up their first win of the Aviva Premiership season
Worcester Warriors 35-11 London Irish, Aviva Premiership
Sep 28, 2012:  Worcester Warriors notched their first win of the Aviva Premiership campaign with a 35-11 victory over London Irish at Sixways on Friday night
Northampton Saints 24-6 London Wasps, Aviva Premiership
Sep 28, 2012:  Northampton extended their winning start to the season with a commanding 24-6 victory over London Wasps in their Aviva Premiership clash at Franklin's Gardens on Friday night
Aviva Premiership
Sep 28, 2012:  Exeter Chiefs chairman and chief executive Tony Rowe has predicted a bright future for the club after they reported another substantial profit for the last financial year
Aviva Premiership
Sep 28, 2012:  Sale have dropped Danny Cipriani for their round five Aviva Premiership clash with Bath at the Recreation Ground
Aviva Premiership
Sep 28, 2012:  Sale Sharks will be without star scrum-half Dwayne Peel for a month after the former Welsh international suffered a shoulder injury last weekend
Aviva Premiership - Round 5
Sep 28, 2012:  Northampton Saints host London Wasps at Franklin's Gardens on Friday night and they will be hoping to continue their unbeaten start to the 2012-13 Aviva Premiership season
Aviva Premiership
Sep 27, 2012:  London Welsh are hopeful that Gavin Henson will make his long-awaited debut against Stade Francais on October 13 in their Amlin Challenge Cup clash
Aviva Premiership
Sep 27, 2012:  "Saracens' concept is based around the fact that you are only there for 7% of your life, the other 93% you're in your own time." Tom Hamilton talks to Brad Barritt
Aviva Premiership
Sep 27, 2012:  The 'ground-breaking' rights deal recently struck between Premiership Rugby and BT Vision reportedly includes scope for some games to be broadcast free-to-air
Showing 481 - 500 of 831 First Previous Next Last
Live Scores
Results
Fixtures