Heineken Cup quarter finals confirmed
January 20, 2008
The eight qualifiers from the pool stages and the draw for the quarter finals of the Heineken Cup have been confirmed by ERC.
The quarter finals will take place in the weekend of 4/5/6 April.
2) London Irish - Pool 1 winners - 24 points / 25 tries
3) Gloucester Rugby - Pool 2 winners - 24 points / 24 tries
4) Toulouse - Pool 6 winners - 20 points / 13 tries
5) Cardiff Blues - Pool 3 winners - 20 points / 12 tries
6) Munster - Pool 5 winners - 19 points / 13 tries
7) Perpigan - Best runner-up - Pool 1 runner-up -22 points / 20 tries
8) Ospreys - Second best runner-up - Pool 2 runner-up - 21 points / 16 tries
Quarter Final draw
The latest Week in Pictures brings you a selection of the best snaps from around the rugby world with scantily clad ladies, O'Driscoll and snow all featuring
"If I miss the first kick of the match, it shouldn't have any impact on the second. They are different entities." Tom Hamilton talks to Northampton Saints' Stephen Myler
It's time for those running Welsh rugby to stop trying to prevent its players heading to France and to start planning a future without them, writes Martin Williamson
Paul Eddison explains how the French sold English clubs down the river and why their domestic game will go from strength to strength