Heineken Cup quarter finals confirmed
January 20, 2008
The eight qualifiers from the pool stages and the draw for the quarter finals of the Heineken Cup have been confirmed by ERC.
The quarter finals will take place in the weekend of 4/5/6 April.
2) London Irish - Pool 1 winners - 24 points / 25 tries
3) Gloucester Rugby - Pool 2 winners - 24 points / 24 tries
4) Toulouse - Pool 6 winners - 20 points / 13 tries
5) Cardiff Blues - Pool 3 winners - 20 points / 12 tries
6) Munster - Pool 5 winners - 19 points / 13 tries
7) Perpigan - Best runner-up - Pool 1 runner-up -22 points / 20 tries
8) Ospreys - Second best runner-up - Pool 2 runner-up - 21 points / 16 tries
Quarter Final draw
With just two rounds left in the regular season, we look at the prospects of the teams taking part in the Championship play-offs
Joe Simpson talks to Charlie Morgan about loss, Wasps and being England's game-breaker
It is 100 years this week since the last international match played in Europe before the outbreak of World War One. Rewind remembers the fixture's longest-living survivor
Red cards, uncontested scrums, end-of-season wobbles and schoolboy errors - the Monday Maul looks back over the weekend's talking points